Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No More Hospital Trips Thanks To Radionic Potentisers!

Radionic Potentisers are the wave of the future, people! No longer do you need to buy expensive health insurance that ACTUALLY saves your life when you can have a $400+ garage door opener that can solve all your needs!

How does it work? It's simple! All you need to do is talk to it, lay a hair clipping or a photograph on the garage opener and, HEY PRESTO! I DON'T HAVE HERPES ANYMORE! NOW I DON'T NEED TO WATCH THOSE COMMERCIALS ON TV AND SUPRESS MY GENITAL HERPES! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What's even more wonderful is, these folks operate in my hometown! Hallenujah, oh, happy day! Now I can go to them to have my oranges "potentised" instead of squeezing them against my eye the old fashioned way!

Not convinced? Then, look no further! Here is the simplest explaination in the world that a toddler can understand! If you don't understand this simple and on-topic explaination, then, you're a loser to Potentisers EVERYWHERE!

Question: How do I know if the gadget really works?
Answer: Most people who work with vibrational medicine find at some time it helps to be able to dowse, usually with a pendulum, or to use muscle testing to find out if a remedy helps. If you can dowse with a pendulum ask it, "Does the Voice Potentiser work"? If you cannot please ask someone to dowse the question for you. I ask you to take on trust that this device is all that it is claimed to be, and I am certain you will not be disappointed!


WOW, I'M CONVINCED! I'M GOING TO GO BUY ONE RIGHT AWAY!

God, people are so stupid and gullible....

On a further note, I decided to look up "Potentiser" on the internet. The word does not even exist. Therefore, my lawyer, Miss Aya Pixie, has allowed me to have a patent on this word, so, if that webpage continues to post that word, I can sue them and make lots of money smashing garage door openers they own. Here is my definition for "Potentiser"

Potentiser- A hippy term referring to a product that is shaped like a garage door opener and claims to create homopatheic remedies, but is a product for the sheep of our gullible society.

Copyrighted 2005 by Don Grey Fox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home