Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Freestyle Rap

This is my rap to someone that called me a wigger on a site about me under the my alias Nash!

(Raps to the instrumental of The "Incredible" by Fat Joe & Just Blaze)

Yo, recently I was called a ligger with a W/
ive gotten PMs following say why does it trouble you/
the fact that they got lies mixed up and convinced a couple of you/
so i decided to take it here and spit them out like Double Chew/
Gotta admit im pissed/
but theyre my inspirations/
these fools that think of girls but only cum to hand vibrations/
Exig3, the brit, watches a few Cali movies here and there/
typing stereotypes about blacks thinking he's an american i swear/
what a fucking dumb ass for saying since im white/
what type of music i should like/
and how i should talk and write/
i dont listen to you im own man/
youre just a pussy with a stache thats actually a shem/
with a dick like a pencil/
talkin about what size condom you fit into/
when in reality your hand the only thing thats fucked you/
but ive got a few more on my radar that dont know me/
but think they do and i wont name names and add them to exig's gay crew/
a group that puts those down that might be a little different/
and dont know what ive been through that explains how i talk and think/
my talk and swagger is as natural as my cough or my eye's blink/
but im filled with so much energy and zeal for life/
that they could try a thousand times to cause me strife/
but i'll dust my sholders off while fucking with their lives/
so i wrap this joint up saying im ready for war/
ive got no scars from your hate, i feel damn untouchable/
but i'll have you backing off saying 'we've had enough of you/

see i have cats that i hang with/
that know what im about/
theyd be shocked that im on here talkin with such a potty mouth/
because this beef which was started by closeminded people/
that began shit looking down on me sayin im not an equal/
im a fraud he says/
but dude on here tells his friends he knows america to showboat/
his dumb ass in november probably tried to give bush his vote/
but those that hate me are scheisty/
and those that have my back/
id give you my own tee off my back.

I got the streets on smash,
wankstaz on this site watching me roll past
The bitches they all gasp saying!
"Once again back is the incredible" (dammmn right!)
"The incredible - the incredible"
I got the heat on blast, love the seats reclining on that mean G4
Cause down in Arizona they saying!
"Once again back is the incredible" (dammmn right!)
"The incredible - the incredible"

Nash is a rebel on this beat
Nash is a rebel on this beat

dr. pimp is coming straight outta tucson. watching out for him in the october 'the source' magazine..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home