Friday, July 15, 2005

What They Are Really Saying Episode 10

Are you a hot, anorexic, communications/athletic trainer/donkey kong engineer major who would sleep with anything just to say you've been laid? Then, step right up, ladies, these guys are right for you! It is so easy to get laid by ANY of these guys! All you have to do is go to your local sports/car sale/hip-hop/unemployment/woman abuser location, say one cute line, and BAM...herpes :D!

(Please note: cars, sports (football and basketball), alcohol, and hip-hop are great to enjoy. Unemployment and female abuse are only for these guys because they are "special")

And away we go on the fantasmical journey of jocks and preps :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The only hat he'll be wearing with his job as a garbage man from now on :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You finally got drunk for the first time in your life to get accepted by your other peers. Now, here is your reward! :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was Grey fox with the Jack Daniels bottle in the STD clinic!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Timetable: 2:00 P.M. - Steal Parent's Plastic; 2:30 P.M. - Buy tux, booze, limo, and a whole bunch of fake jewelry; 4:00 P.M. - Pick up lay...I mean "date" for prom; 6:00 P.M. - Go to prom and act like complete idiot to make it look like I am a total badass; 9:00 P.M. - Take "date" back home; 9:15 P.M. - Get "date" drunk. Fuck her; 1:00 A.M. - Dump her in shopping cart in front of her home; 9: A.M. (Next Day) - Brag about subpar action I got and think I am a man as a result (If she claims rape, deny it and call her a slut). Boy, what a great night that's gonna be....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Tee hee, I can feel something poking my butt!"

"It's my hard-on I'm gonna fuck you with, you stupid drunk slut!" *SLAP!*

"Oh, you are the nicest boy in the world! I love it when you abuse me! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Now, what's a Dirty Sanchez again?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A fellow co-worker told me pink is pimp and care bears and sponge bob squarepants are totally "in." Hmm...I think I'll stay "out" :/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Eyyyyy, dun fuk wit Starbucks, brudda! We are gunna be workin 'ere for da rist of our lives since drinkin, fuckin, and smokin da reef waz mo impotent den gettin a degri!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pity date or absolute slut: You be the judge!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Trust me....don't taste the rainbow...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why I was afraid of the bathroom when I was a freshman in college....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not preps....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wishes she could be prep....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paper bag over head, fuck her tits, call Johnny Cochrin for her impersonating Alianis Morrisette to try and be a prep...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uh...brown hair...blue eyes....6'2"...Arizona Wildcats fan and proud of it...Jerd? "WAIT, DAT BE ME, FOO! WHAT THE FUCK, GREY FOX??? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT ME IN YOUR RANT WITH PREPS??? I'M GONNA KICK YOU IN THE FUCKING NUTS!"

"BRING IT, BITCH! I'LL FUCK YOU UP FASTER THAN I FUCK THEM CAT GIRLS AND HOES!"

"LET'S SING A SONG! CAT GIRLS N' HOESSSSSSSSSSS. CAN'T LI VE WITHOUT CAT GIRLS N' HOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

GUESS WHAT, DAN AND TONY??? YOU'RE NEXT! I'M GREY FOX, BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home