Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fighting Crime From Your Office Chair

A few months ago, I wrote a blog about a forum full of pedophiles and sick perverts. I said I would find a way to combat this and I have.

Thanks to a good buddy of mine who I will call Professor Pimp, I have become an uninitiated member of Perverted Justice, a group of internet vigilantes who pose as young boys or girls trapping adults who want to have sexual relations with them.

Many people would feel this type of trickery is an invasion of privacy, but that in itself is a hypocracy. Just look at howw many people go out and impersonate females to get lesbian cyber sex or how many girls try to set up guys on false dates and so on. The internet is a dangerous, but powerful tool in this day in age. You are anyone you want to be to those who don't know how to use it professionally, or you are an IP address open for attack. Regardless of these facts, the other point is PEDOPHILES ARE JUST PLAIN SICK!

In this site are several pedophiles and their conversations to whom they believe are either a little boy or girl, somewhere between 11-14 commonly. I can tell you now, this site is not for the squimish or those who take offense to graphic language. These sick fucks get REALLY detailed in what they want out of their younger partner and it gets my blood boiling at some times as well.

To wrap things up, Sundays are usually boring, so I go into yahoo chats on occasion to save convos i have with perverts. I don't take the initiative or try and trick them into it. I play a more laid back role and go with the flow. They usually end up starting the sick conversations and i save them and send them off to Perverted Justice. If you have some spare time, I encourage you to do your part in stopping any pedophile who actually wants to meet a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home