Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What They Are Really Saying Episode 2

Top O' the mornin to ya, gents and lasses! It's now time for another episode of What They Are Really Saying! Today, I promised nerds and a stab at myself for good fun, so, let's have at it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Live short and suffer PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just when I think religious fanatics get worse, these two morons keep raising the bar...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's official...I don't need Dan Marino to come back so I can be a Dolphins fan again....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I heard Spiderman's alter ego was a geek, but this is ridiculous!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What the fuck is this shitbrick, asshat doing drinking a corona at an anime con???? Oh wait...that's me....

That's it for episode 2. Join me next time when I show you the pimpest pets in the world and a special little dessert!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r really funny and i think u r totally hot. keep on writing :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home