Tuesday, March 01, 2005

People just continue to amaze and disgust me

Betty's Pub (courteousy of something awful) has recently come into my playing field...and frightened the hell out of me more than that futanari forum (which i have been banned from due to immature people unable to accept criticism). Basically, this is a forum dedicated to grown men who enjoy dressing up like dollys or little girls and wearing diapers to women who love to be a mommy and torture these men into wetting and crapping themselves....be still my heart.

My web discoveries just keep getting worse and worse. I mean, I agree that sex should be fun and not just for procreation and fetishes make it more fun (I have a cat girl fetish which means i like women who have cat ears and a tail, BUT the rest of their body is human. there is another category called furry, where guys or girls like humanoid animals or...animals literally, UGH!), but that doesn't mean I'm going to obsess over it to where it dominates my life to other things like school or sports and so on.

Anyway, the question becomes, why? Why do people like this sick stuff? Were they not mothered enough as kids or teens? Did they have bad relationships with normal people? Or are they mentally ill? Now, you can easily say, "Grey Fox, you like cat girls as a fetish, are you mentally ill?" No. Why? I have what is referred to as a healthy attraction. I don't NEED a girl to be a cat girl for me (but that is a nice plus), it's all in good fun.

Yes, I absolutely agree people should have fantasies and people should have dreams on their free time. However, when it comes to disturbing garbage like pooping diapers at the age of 30 or trying to be a "mommy" to a grown "sissy," that is just awful. No, I don't speak from some "self-righteous, christian" view, I speak from common sense. What if this discovery becomes public, not necessarily on the web, but what if someone finds out about it at work and tells your boss? Sure, someone who knows me can go off and tell everyone I know i like cat girls. Ok, what's wrong about that? It's a woman that has a cat tail and cat ears. It's cute, like a halloween costume. But wait, Grey Fox, don't you say to each his or her own? Yes, and I stand by it. If you like to dress like a little girl and you are a grown man, go for it. However, that doesn't mean I have to like it and accept it.

Coming off of that, my next blog will involve a statement that I should address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home