Monday, July 11, 2005

What They Are Really Saying Episode 7

Howdy, gang! I took the day off yesterday to clean and rest, but I am back once again to bring you more pictures of strangers and tell you what they are really saying!

Star Trek and Star Wars can be fun, it's true. But what if you want it to be more than that? What if you want it to be your life's ambition? What if you want it to be the most important thing above all else? That's when you become a Trekie or a Star Wars Geek (I don't know their proper term).

I'll admit, I love Star Wars movies, books, and video games, but I don't sit back at some emo coffee shop or in a circle full of unshowered pseudo-intellectuals and discuss which Star Wars characters could defeat Jedis or Star Trek Aliens or whatever. Nor do I sit at my computer all day (Tony *cough* Tony) and watch Star Trek while consuming 80 pizza burritos. This is when you know you've taken the hobby too far.

I have always wondered what would happen if we got Star Trek and Star Wars fans together in the same room. Robotic Chicken displayed it as murder and meyhem, but I am not buying that. Star Trek and Star Wars obsessors are too big of pussies to take a swing at someone. I'm probably assuming each of them would stand at either side of the room and use their "powers, lightsabers, or phasers" to cancel each other out...until they discover it's not real and kill themselves after relaizing they wasted their lives.

Well, here are the wonderful fans of Star Trek and Star Wars!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After he got his school picture taken, the local football team jumped him with permission from the principal

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Stand back! I am strong with the force and I told Master Yoda I would defend all the cheese puffs myself!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Captain, I am detecting a high level of virgin/non-alcohol drinking/dweebs in quadrant 4."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't forget to turn the knife on yourself when you are done with him

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whoa, lookout! Someone insulted Darth Maul! Now he's gonna use his plastic toy and then cry in his blog about what an asshole you were!

Next episode, I think it's time to take stabs at preppy/white trash girls. See ya then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home