Saturday, July 09, 2005

What They Are Really Saying Episode 6

Cosplay- the act of dressing up as your favorite character from the nerd sub-culture (star trek, anime, etc) and acting out the character's roles.

Boy, what a wonderful way to spend your past time by running around like Pikachu from Pokemon and giving everyone an electric shock...in their eardrums from endlessly chanting "Pikachu!" Don't even get me started on trekkies. I KNOW one and let me tell you something, that boy is the most useless object on the face of this planet, more useless than a sack of dead kittens.

Sure, I dressed up for Episode 3 of Star Wars, plastic lightsaber at all. Did I run around and get into "duels" or try and scare people off? Hell no, I did it because dressing up for events is fun, but I'm not gonna act like some idiot and think I am all bad ass when I do it. I dress up at Anime cons as well...which can be a mistake because of all the nerds swarming around you wanting to take a picture while you try and get by to go have a beer in the lounge and watch some college football.

Well, here goes:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know who that is, but that is one PIMP robber getup!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll do the Can Can Can...then kick you in the nuts for suggesting me to do it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The guy in black is 24 and soliciting sex from the 13 year old "Sailor Moon." "TEE HEE HEE, YOU ARE SO KAWAIII!!! ^_^ LOLOLOLOLOL! SO, WHAT'S A DIRTY SANCHEZ AGAIN???"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't it amazing that that's what all The Transformers look like on the inside? BARF! THANKS FOR RUINING THE COOLEST CARTOON VILLAIN, YOU SACK OF SHIT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heyyyyyy, a cat girl, nice. Say, how about we.....OH MY GOD, YOU'RE REALLY A MAN, ARGHHHH, SAVE ME, SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I KNEW IT! I KNEW JAMES WAS SECRETLY A MASOCHIST AND A PIKACHU WHORE! ....wait...that's a cosplayer................oh my God....I'm gonna be sick.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to think, just two months from now, I am going to an Anime con in Denver....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DO YOU HAVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE COWBOY BEBOP POSTER WHILE YOU DO THAT, SIR????....OR MADAM?????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's amazing, the Great Saiyman is gay in Dragon Ball Z AND in reality!

Well, I guess I'll show you some pics of those wild Star Trek and Star Wars fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home