Thursday, July 07, 2005

What They Are Really Saying Episode 4

Welcome to episode 4 of What They Are Really Saying. I have to warn you, today's episode contains images that will potentially never be removed from your mind EVER again. Viewer discretion is advised.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Call me crazy, but what I think is about to occur here is illegal....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HI LADIES, I'M SINGLE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Oh yes, YES YESSSSSS!!!!" I AM NEVER LETTING APRIL USE HERBAL ESSENCES EVER AGAIN THANKS TO THIS MAN!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Will shaving my body make you wet, baby?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WHY??????????????????

Episode 4 bites the dust. Next time, I'm going to show you more goth pics I found and believe me, they are HORRIBLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home