Sunday, July 10, 2005

My First Hate Comment Has Arrived!

On Saturday, July 9th, 2005, A Day That Will Live In Infamy, this "blog" has received its very first hate comment. I am extremely proud to finally have some negative criticism coming in for my terrible work and would like to thank this anonymous poster from the bottom of my shoe. Here is what he/she/it wrote:

hey, u stupid fuk,

why r u making fun of goths? that is so mean and cruel! u should be ashmed of urself for bein a jerk! u have no idea the pain and tormet they go thru in life! fuk u and ur blog!

Yes, fuck me and my "blog." All the way! Just to let the rest of you douches know, for future reference, this is no longer a blog, but a rant site that happens to be free and on a blog site. I don't really blog too much anymore, after realizing that it truly is a waste of time and taking that class was totally pointless.

ANYway, despite this writers poor grammar and spelling, I think he/she.it is right. I should be ASHAMED of myself for BEING such a jerk. I mean, wow, with all the violence, pedophiles, and thieves out there, I should be ashamed of myself for teasing a bunch of strangers who I have never met and just making a silly joke or two. Shit, I even took a stab at myself, but I guess it wasn't enough for he/she/it. Well, news flash, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. YOU WILL READ EVERY DAMN WORD I HAVE TO SAY ON THIS SITE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO BACK TO RUSSIA!

My favorite statement comes from the point that I have no idea about the pain and TORMENT they go THROUGH. That is the biggest pile of shit I have EVER heard. Of COURSE I know about the pain they go through! I was a teenager once too! The pain of having a bedtime when you're in high school, getting meager allowance washing dishes and its not enough to buy that dog collar at hot topic (since all goths shop there for their "unique and mysterious" needs, and hating your parents for knowing what's best for you. Yeah, I know, what pain and TORMENT that is.

Look, just cut the bullshit, alright. They are just losers, admit it. I know there are some out there who are nice and actually love life, like real goths should. Hell, I am friends with a few. But seriously, they aren't anything special. They are just people who wear black, wear lots of crap makeup, and act depressed for attention. Guess what? I can do that as well. So can my fiance. So can anyone else who has the intelligence. But why don't we all do it? Because we are not sad and stupid little saps like you are. Get a fucking life and stop living in denial. YOU...ARE....MEDICORE.

Love,

Grey Fox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home