Friday, August 12, 2005

Greetings! (1st Post)

Well, my buddy Greyfox invited me to his blog. Well, in my opening paragraph, I will just say "expect the unexpected". Yeah, very cliche but there isn't a more accurate phrase for my future blogs. I'm very opinionated (too opinionated some say) and I need a blog like this to vent. When something pisses me off and gives me that fire inside, I will write about it "no holds barred" too, realising that the truth hurts but is often very therapeutic.

I will discuss girls that annoy me in the media like Paris Hilton and Tara Reid. Two overly caffeinated blonde broads that believe the world revolves around them and what they do. News flash for these whores, I could NOT care less about your boob job or your marriage to another shallow person named Paris. I have real issues I must encounter in my life, like, eh school. Like securing my future, you know real people issues.

You see the media has this love-hate complex that breathes life into their programs. They hate Paris Hilton for not doing anything noteworthy but love her for not doing anything noteworthy. Kind of sick, huh? Even the ditsy and air-headed Anna Nicole offered fellow blonde brainiac Jessica Simpson advice in her quest for media attention rivaling Paris Hilton. "The media loves you now but will turn on you." Of course that was probably an edited quote since it seems like Anna is very dependent on Vicodin and other prescription pain-killers for survival a la Montgomery Burns on "The Simpsons" who cheats death on a weekly basis through drugs.

Well, that sums up my feelings tonight. Will entertain you more in the future,

Wreckhavoc!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home