Thursday, August 11, 2005

hey, im helping out GreyFox!

Hey! I'm helping GreyFox! I'm CloseToInsanity!
I'm going to help him manage his site when he's gone and praise his work, and worship the ground he walks on. No, really, I love his shit, it's badass and it keeps your attention doesn't it? You're damn right. Well, let me tell you a little about myself. I may not be as badass of a writer as GreyFox but I'm pretty sure I can follow up. My dislikes are people who can't fight their own battles, but their mothers can. Damn it those people get on my nerves. I hate ignorant poeple, and I have a shitload of pet peeves that you will soon find out about. I have hundreds of dislikes that I will LOVE to rant about. I can be a REAL bitch about a lot of things, and that's TOO damn bad for you. Well, now that you've gotten to know me just a little bit..await some of my stuff on this site.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home