Thursday, August 18, 2005

Interesting, But Your Point To My Rant Is...?

I got a comment about my rant on those Potentisers. It was an interesting read about biometrics. However, I am still at a loss as to what his/her/its point was in association to my rant. Doctor Pimp and I sat down together and came up with these possible solutions:

He/she/it wanted fame that his/hers/its comment would gain mention (and look, it is!)

He/she/it wanted me to be informed on biometrics, even though I took a class on it my senior year in college (Network Security)

He/she/it left a hidden message in it that I was going to be killed by the Radionic Potentisers Company very soon

He/she/it left it because they saw my profession in my profile

He/she/it is a retarded coconut and had nothing better to do than post something on biometrics

Well, that sums it up. Hopefully, upon further analysis of his comment (which can be viewed under my previous post), some light can be shed to what secret cracker jack code he left in the message. I better get out my Little Orphan Annie Top Secret Decoder Ring while I drink some ovaltine tonight and crack the code!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home