Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm Back

April and I made it back safe and sound. Updates will follow this week after work.

For those of you having subtitle issues, go to the FF Directshow icon near your time bar and right click. An option called hide or show subtitles should appear on the list. If that doesn't help, please, email me at grey.fox37@gmail.com with specific issues and I will help you there.

Thanks.

UPDATE AS OF 9/24/05

I'm still working on the day one article of the anime con. College Football, video games, campaign work for Kohan, and my job have took up a lot of time. I will try and get it done by tomorrow. I also have been digging up some more dirt on events. Here are some future articles:

Stan Yan and SquidWorks

Christians In Ohio Are Mentally Impaired

So, You've Won Money In Competitive Video Games, So What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home