Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Guess Some People Love Me After All

It seems that a few people can actually say good things about my assholeness. I got two comments already for my Natalee Holloway rant, one offering me insurance, the other, having me check out a Canadian Immigration web page.

To the insurance man: thanks a lot for your offer and please do come back as often as possible, even if you don't agree. I have USAA insurance since I make a lot of money, but, its great to have a new fan!

To the Canadian Immigration Guy: I'll try not to be too racist about Canada (unless someone from Canada decides to drop an immature comment, in which case, my apologies in advance). America isn't as bad as most Canadians think. Just look at it like this: you can get a good career here and meet some interesting people. Every country has its problems, even the super power we are (and I say super power out of respect for our nation's history).

Thanks for dropping lines, guys, and comment or email me if you like, although I can't offer insurance, ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home