Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Today Is My Birthday....And I'm Getting Drunker!

Is what Darrell Hammond from SNL ssaid as he hilariously portrayed the old dude from A&E's Biography. But, anyway, I'm 23 today and I've got a nice night ahead of me full of food, friends, fun, gifts to return to K-Mart, and lots of kinky sex. I'll be making updates on Sunday, since work is getting a bit tougher at the start of September and College Football is happenin' on Friday and Saturday. Here's a little sneak peek at the future topics:

When Hurricane Katrina Is Over, It's Back To Future Sorority Slut, Natalie Halloway

Deuce Bigalow Sucks As A European Gigolo

Four Brothers Proves Detroit Police Are Figments Of Your Imagination

Wedding Crashers Is The Funniest And Most Boner-Inducing Movie Of The Year

College Dorm Life Is Over-hyped And Gay

If You Didn't Make Rush, You Are A Loser For Caring

Until then, I'm gonna enjoy my Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home