Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nan Desu Kon 2005: The Fourth Outing

Well, tomorrow, April and I begin our great journey into Colorado to visit some family and go to the anime convention in Denver known as Nan Desu Kon. This will be my fourth trip to this convention, my first time was when I was 17 and a complete anime geek. Now, with a new view on life and some further developed talents (as well as the ability to drink once again, like last year), and bringing my woman with me, this looks to be the best trip yet. I only pray that I can stomach all of the Otaku/unshowered nerds/future occupants of parent's basements. What horrors await me? Will Notre Dame crush Michigan State? Does Arizona have the power to beat Purdue in Tucson? All these and, yes, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children WAS AWESOME, will be answered Tuesday. Until then, I hope Havoc or Insanity keep you entertained. Who knows, the high speed internet at my suite might be free (though I doubt it). GO IRISH AND WILDCATS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one of your "blank" discs, at NDK (i was sephy) and i am having trouble getting subtitles to work

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also bought a 'blank' disks from NDK and im wondering how i get the subtitles to work?

please reply:
hellsing365@yahoo.com

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home