Sunday, September 11, 2005

Now Having Opinions Means You're Bitter

It is truly amazing the power that one has with the internet. One minute you can write something and the next minute someone can write something back and even make up wonderful tales to try and get you to think. Wow, a lot like me! But this site isn't about making up things (or if it is, it's sarcasm), this site is all about the truth from observation and to do its best to make fun of that truth.

Laura (which I am hoping isn't the co-worker) has posted this after my bit with Ginger:

What school did you go to where Greeks were so awful? I have worked with a bunch of colleges and never seen such a thing. Did you have a bad experience with Greeks and that's why you are so bitter? It sounds like you are attacking what you don't know, which is rather silly. You are showing your ignorance.

Simple question and typical response from someone who doesn't get my humor. I went to a little place I like to call The University of Arizona. It is a great school and has been my dream school since 1993. I loved UA, I loved going to class, I loved the football and basketball teams, I had good friends. But, you can't like everything about a school. You deal with it, but that doesn't mean you can't write about it. Wow, shows how "ignorant" I am.

I don't have a personal problem with Greeks, it's just a general problem (unless you're poor Ginger). This Laura claims to have worked in several colleges and saw nothing like it. You've got to be fucking KIDDING. I read the police beats of college papers sometimes, mostly from The Daily Wildcat, and you see it all the time: "teen gets wasted at FRAT PARTY and cited. Girl files claim she was MOLESTED by FRAT BOY. The Stay Puft Marshmellow Man smokes a joint and explodes all over New York City." and so on. Yeah, I don't know anything even though I read about it and I've been to two or three frat parties myself. Yeah, Laura has my number there. Good job, nice hustle!

The only bad experience I had with a Greek was with Ginger, that's it. It's funny how Laura immediately tries to treat me like some common "nerd" or "mama's boy" right there with that comment. You know, if you actually took the time to read my site, you'd see that I make fun of all subcultures, even my own, because I am a "big ignorant loser with too much free time after work and I should just cut my wrists and die like a pussy." That would be so awesome, but I wouldn't cut my wrists. I'd eat a whole tub full of beans and kill myself that way. Then, I'd die like a man and evey chick would wanna jump on my porky dead wood.

Finally, the best line of them all, is when Laura says I attack what I don't know. now, I love this for two reasons. One, this site is entitled "The Truth." It is based off of my opinions (which are true and if you disagree, you are wrong). I didn't get these specs of gray hairs in my goatee by sitting back and keeping my mouth shut to everyone. Two, she has suddenly become a hypocrite. You can go and jump on me being ignorant all you want, when, if you READ my site, like a non-ignorant person would, you'd either hate it or love it (with this underdog on top). I'm glad you found it silly, however. That's the point of this site, to be silly.

Well, there you have it. Laura has proven that she is either a Greek herself or partied with Greeks and is trying to defend herself when, all in all, she shouldn't give a damn what some Network Administrator says about things. God, I love it when people take things seriously, especially me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

links for 200
EACH Katrina is handling the problem in her own way. Sunday, September 11, 2005 .
Great blog. I like your style of writing. For more on this check out my site on financial calculator

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, dude. Don't give into that crap that people give you. Laura is just another one of those sorority sluts that is trying to cover her sluttyness. You tell the truth!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home