Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Eat Steak" Says Feminist Nazis

That's right, you read correctly. There is no need to adjust your monitor, I just called feminists nazis.

Now, before any of you butch red necks come at me with your claws of oppression, hear me out. I fully believe in equality of women. I am not one of those "a woman's place is in the kitchen," losers that end up marrying the girl they knocked up in high school while drunk. I believe a woman can go to college, get a degree, and then get a credible career in whatever she sees fit for whatever purposes.

It's when equality goes too far that I cannot tolerate women and they turn into these head-shaven, braless, hairy arm-pitted freaks of nature that go around reading poety out in the Grand Canyon while trying to discover "true" womanhood. Shaved heads...hmm...didn't the nazis of the past and even present times today shave their heads?

You probably remember that Boston Market commercial with the custodian eating that steak with that annoying and repeatative song, "Eat Steak, Eat Steak." While every red neck enjoyed and got a great laugh out of it, I immediately bashed my hand with a hammer to counteract each soundwave of pain that entered my ears. Naturally, I went to the hospital afterwards with a high bill, but I roundhoused the doctor and stole a nurse's underwear to add to my secret collection since I am a hypersexual pervert that doesn't know what being a woman is all about.

ANYway, you wouldn't believe what happens 3 weeks later. A WOMAN appears on the commerical all of the sudden, eating steak like a fucking horse. By that point, my head began to fill with visions of women eating steak instead of the usual cat girls rubbing against me like the God I am. Why? Why is a woman suddenly eating steak like a pig?

My question was answered only days later, when an article was sent to me by my friend in Utah of all places. It read that female activists protested against Boston Market for their eat steak commercial, saying that women can eat steak too.

I thought this was a joke, because I didn't think they would go out of their minds, or ways for that matter, to throw a hissy fit over something so trivial and stupid as a guy eating steak in a commercial. But, then again, this is America and 80% of its population sucks the cock of the media.

Therefore, a new commercial was made. A business woman hosing a steak down like a typical male and the same song.

I don't understand it. What is so equal about that commercial? On a further note, what is so hot about it? Ohhhh, a woman is eating steak, time to break out the lube! I didn't need the fucking commercial to inform me that women eat steak too. Hell, April loves steak, but at least she doesn't hose it down like some pig as the woman from the commercial did. I thought their cause was for more of a political or even economical cause, not some dumb propaganda to promote a food chain.

It's just as bad as how they tell us not to treat them as meat. You know, guys are treated the same way. There are gay and body building magazines where we're in speedos showing off our muscles or our wangs even. Shit, you even see guys getting it on in them as well. How is that different from the lesbian/nude shots you see in Playboy or Hustler? How is looking at a Victoria's Secret ad different from some...I dunno...male clothes catalog? Besides the obvious answer of the clothing worn, there is also the matter of the models loving their jobs.

I don't know if it occurs to feminists, but, some women like to be strippers for the money so they can get through college or they just love their bodies and like to be watched. Women love power, whether it be with the pen, the sword, or their bods. Men are the exact same way. Men crave attention to their bodies or their looks or their intelligence. It's all equal, whether it seems sleezy or honest. Everyone, and I don't care who you are or how you feel, wants to be sexy and desired. Of course you will get these women who hate perverts and shit, but deep down, they want the attention and they want to be swept off their feet. They, like many anti-social men, are too shy or ashamed to admit it because they feel it is wrong in society. That is a load of crap. Now, I'm not saying I would go out and have sex in front of millions of people, nor would I go rape a girl to "bring out her wild side," all I am saying is, there is nothing wrong with being dirty, naughty, playful, dominant, etc. My morals come to play with how many people you are doing it with. I love a dominant and dirty woman, but, I want her to wake up with me the next morning instead of moving along to the next lay, of course. I don't mind three ways, but it's not like it happens to me everyday (twice last year). I will still love my fiance and so on.

Eat your steak, if you have to, but just stop the bullshit. Women are equal in this world, but the more you continue to pester and prevent people from carrying out their lives, the more you will be treated with less respect. Every reaction has an opposite or equal reaction, even with emotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home