Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Politcal Quiz

As I was in the shower after waking up just now, I thought about how conservative or liberal I am. I took a legitimate quiz and here are the results:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How'>http://www.blogthings.com/howliberalorconservativeareyouquiz/">How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

It's all true. I am 50/50 on sociality and personal responsibility. My ethics are more liberal because I am not a homophobe, religious nut, or completely pro life. My fiscal, law, and defense are 100% because I love money and I feel justice is pretty much served a good majority of the time. Not bad for an internet quiz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

*laughs* yeah, some internet quizzes aren't too bad!
Some how i'm not surprised over the results.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home