Monday, August 21, 2006

Your Blog Sucks: The Super Adventure Club

COME JOIN THE SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB!

What we are: We are boylovers. We are molestors. We are child predators. We are for your amusement. We are sick fucks. There is plenty of stereotype. We think we are you, but we act in a way to look like victims in a society that has laws that are just and fair, but not to us. We are united freaks. We are sick human beings. We are to be judged under any bar you would judge yourself with because that is life, that is what is real, and there is nothing we can do about it.

What we are not: We are not ethical.

What we need: We need you to join this club and ruin your life. Contact this blog's administrators via email and you can be added to our club.

The Staff:

Crake01
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Always poetic, but suicidal because of his life choice, Crake01 desires everyone to be free...and to make children free and at his fingertips to molest.

Marlock Level: 5

Ultimate Fantasy: Reading Emily Dickenson to a boy while butt ramming him.

leBonhomme
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Possible clone of Crake01, nothing tickles leBonhomme's fancy than a night of hot pockets and thinking about which Star Trek child actor he'd do first.

Marlock Level: 2

Ultimate Fantasy: Having a child in a Ferengi paper machie hat shave his back while watching Next Gen in a hot tub filled with nacho cheese.

Rookiee Revolyob
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rebellous, yet cutesy and cuddly, Rookiee is there to join you in playing G.I. Joe or with your Tonka trucks, little boys! Growing up is for fags!

Marlock Level: 3

Ultimate Fantasy: Dressing up as Peter Pan and having a little boy shove an umbrela up his ass with the kid wearing a top hat.

Jack
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack is a popular construction worker in Lego Town since he couldn't get a real job in life! He spends his days at our club playing with legos and fantasizing about lego boys!

Marlock Level: 3

Ultimate Fantasy: To poop a lego out over a boy's chest.

Aqua
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "poster child" of The Super Adventure Club (is really the site owner trying to trick you). Don't fuck around with this "13 year old" cuz he'll come to your house and fucking kill you with his slingshot!

Marlock Level: 10 (he is "the chosen one" among Jedi...I mean, pedophiles)

Ultimate Fantasy: Fucking killing the fucking owner of the fucking site and fucking fucking fucking taking fucking over.

AnemicFairy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Believe it when he says he lives a life, folks! He loves to use his "God given super dancetastic" powers to bring woe upon us all because he makes us feel that pedophiles don't have lives outside of molesting children (we understand, we just don't give a fuck seriously enough to care).

Marlock Level: 1 (His woe has aged his body beyond his 30s and given himself a low Marlock count)

Ultimate Fantasy: To have sex with a boy to raise his Marlock levels and stop getting made fun of by other pedophiles for his lack of immortality.

Clayboy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clayboy is the pussy of the Super Adventure Club. Always sad and ashamed of what he follows in life. He constantly retreats to his ship, the H.M.S. Fuck A Boy In The Ass, where he has been rumored for assassination by urban legend, Mr. 47.

Marlock Level: 4

Ultimate Fantasy: To have sex with a boy in front of his parents to show he is not afraid of society anymore and to stop being a pussy in the eyes of other pedophiles.

Mr Bolo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr Bolo, the napoleon of crime to some, works in Law in England! In his spare time, he constantly bends laws in society to make himself feel better when he has a double guarantee of going to hell for being a lawyer and a homosexual.

Marlock Level: 8

Ultimate Fantasy: Dressing up like Harvey Birdman and taking a boy to the sewers where they'll sip tea on a large rubber ducky boat.

Delusion
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Delusion is the club nerd and first animated boy to ever join our group! He is the dreamer of the organization, coming up with more excuses...I MEAN facts about pedophiles!

Marlock Level: 7

Ultimate Fantasy: Bringing a boy to his parent's basement and showing them his Gundam model collection.

StillYoung
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

StillYoung is the very first horse pedophile ever! He enjoys running through the meadows, eating grass, and butt ramming kids with his horse cock!

Marlock Level: 5

Ultimate Fantasy: To have a boy ride him naked through the Sahara Desert

Iris Naseth
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Iris once was a girl....long ago...before a vampire came along and bit her. She suddenly got a sex change in the process as well and became a gay vampire as a result!

Marlock Level: 6

Ultimate Fantasy: To become a female again, but keep the penis and do a boy with it.

BlBlake
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's been writing since the 60s and is VERY interested in children's rights...which interprets to changing the law to have sex with 2 year olds and get away with it or give 4 year olds the right to leave their house and live with a sicko.

Marlock Level: 9

Ultimate Fantasy: Read Dr. Seuss to a boy while whipping him as he is chained to a wall.

ohellyeah70
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ohellyeah70 hates Grey Fox with a passion! He wishes Grey Fox could be locked away in a prison forever because Grey doesn't like little boys at all!

Marlock Level: 1

Ultimate Fantasy: To have Grey Fox hung in front of his eyes while he does a little boy.

Probability of Fantasy happening: 1 to 1,000,000,000

Requirements For Joining The Club

-You must be gay

-You must be over 18

-You must be eventually balding to bald

-You must have perverted lips

-You must have a high pitched or nasel voice

-You must be willing to pretend to be a female or a little boy to trick people into thinking we have boys in our club

-You must use God as an excuse

-You must call anyone who disagrees with you shallow or ignorant, even if they are right about how sick we are

-You must be hypocritical

-You must lie to your family, friends, co-workers, and pets

-You must wear an ivory hat and a white explorers outfit (or something Australian, whatever)

We hope you meet these requirements and have a fun time in The Super Adventure Club!

Damnit, it sucks I can't join the Super Adventure Club! Look what they had to say about me!

Funny how the shallow-minded always come back to the same argument. Yes I am attracted to boys, your point being? I hope you're not foolish enough to think that this is actually a concious decision on my part. And since you have such a problem with the way I was born, what would you have me do about it? What? Do you think I'm gonna go live in the back of some cave somwhere simply because morons like your self can't understand my attraction? Or the attraction that boys have for me? I am a pedophile, I didn't ask to be one, but I am, and I can change this no more then I can change the day to night. But you know what? I've come to understand and accept who and what I am, because shaking your fist at the sky won't stop the sun from setting.

I am a pedophile whether you like it or not, whether I like it or not, and if you lock me in the deepest dungeon on the face of the earth and never let me see the light of day again I will still be a pedophile. If you make me sign a sex offender registry and ruin my life, I will still be a pedohphile. If you stick me in a mental hospital and medicate me untill I can no longer speak and sit me in front of some shrink who's being paid to tell me for hours and hours on end that I'm evil simply for the way I was fucking born, I will still be a pedophile.

(At this point reading it to my fiancee, I imitated a childish whiny voice of anger)

IF YOU KILL ME I WILL STILL BE A PEDOPHILE! I am a pedophile. This is how God made me. It's not somthing I chose, its not something I can help, but you know what? I AM DAMN FUCKING PROUD TO BE ONE! Theres not a DAMN thing you can do about it, and I'll be DAMNED to the DEEPEST PITS OF HELL before I let some shallow minded, over opinonated BIGOT like YOU, who probably dosen't know the first thing about me, about people like me, about the boys who understand and love people like me, about what the word "pedophile" really means, or anything beyond what society has spoon fed your sorry ass since they day you were born, make me feel ashamed of who and what I am. You don't like pedophiles? Well guess what? We've been here since man was living in fucking caves, we're in EVERY SINGLE POINT AND ASPECT OF SOCIETY, from homeless people to doctors, to lawyers, to politicians, to world leaders. There's a hell of a lot more of us then people like yourself would like to believe and we're not going anywhere, so get used to it. We're here to stay.

You know, it's really cool when losers like this do the work for you. I was prepared to write this huge satirical comment about him, but seeing that he has done the work for me, I can only say this: thank you. Thank you so much for saying that you'll still be a pedophile when you're written up as a sex offender. That's just fine with me, except your life will be ruined and you'll be watched and monitored by people who will make sure you don't touch kids. Thank you so much for making a fool out of yourself. You were really cute there, getting all fussy and whiny about my facts. You're like one of those teddy roxspin dolls who try and yell at the kid, but the kid just laughs back.

As usual, my fans know what to do. Tell The Super Adventure Club how awesome they are and how much we love their prescence on the net! Keep bringing this traffic to me, 1000 hits over the weekend and emails about how much of a hero I am for saying something as simple as fuck you. This rocks.

grey.fox37@gmail.com

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God made me this way, lmao. That is so sad and disturbing, I really hope this sick son of a bitch gets arrested!

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a Spanish Catholic myself, I find this very shocking that a pedophile uses The Word of God as an excuse to love little children. God does not condone homosexuality, so sayeth the bible. A friend of mine in Madrid found your blog and told me I would enjoy it. He was right.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children trust adults by default usually. I love guys, so was a born to love guys or did I make that conscious decision? Some people like to drink urine as a fetish. Were they born that way or did they start drinking some and continued to enjoy it? Loving a boy more than a friend or family member is a conscious choice. They are merely using God as an excuse. Maybe they're really a cult? :P

10:10 AM  
Blogger BigNewsDay said...

Great job in exposing these freaks for what they really are. Stop by the AZ Blog where we fight these same idiots on a daily basis.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Daydreamer of Oz said...

Classic, GreyFox! Alex, we're working on that very hope tirelessly. Come join us at the link provided by BigNewsDay.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you, Grey Fox. Although sarcasm is not my style of humor, you perfectly used it for a topic that gives me dread when I let my child out to play. I am glad there are young men like you in this world that can be kind of a jerk sometimes, but at least have the decency to strike down on disgusting men like these.

-A Mother

9:49 PM  
Blogger Grey Fox said...

You're being ignorant, blanket!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the other hand, Antonio, there is nothing in the bible that says that someone can use the word of god to promote hate and violence. That some do doesn't make it any more right that someone who subscribes to a fallacious philosphy.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was probably one of your best "serious" works, Grey. Fantastic job.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ng is a fag

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lebonhomme is a fag

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew, these guys r sik fuks!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Stitches77 said...

Ng said On the other hand, Antonio, there is nothing in the bible that says that someone can use the word of god to promote hate and violence.

The only promotion of hate and violence I've observed has been from the pedovores.

But since you, ng, are interested in the word of God, he also said
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls

5:56 PM  
Blogger Grey Fox said...

Not really

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres is that little fuckwit chickenshit Crake01 hiding from? SOmeone ratted the weasel out and he tucked his tail between his leg ran off like a scared child getting caught with his fingers in the cookie jar

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home