Sunday, July 09, 2006

Grey Fox Takes July Off

As much as it pisses you fuckheads off, due to involvement in video gaming, my career, and planning my huge vacation for next month, I'm taking this month off to relax and focus on more unimportant things than my awesome site. If anything big comes up, I will write about it. The guide to surviving a college party is nearly complete and will be posted by Doctor Pancakes whenever he gets off his lazy black ass and decides to traffic my site again. In the meantime, WreckHavoc should be posting some more stuff to keep you bitches fed. And in response to my Colorado fans, yes, I will be attending Nan Desu Kan 2006 this year in October and I will be staying at the hotel this time. I will also be throwing a party in my room for 21 and ups looking to kick back and have a beer with me. Until then, peace out and stop whining.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww, damnit! Now what am I supposed to read?

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free booze? fuck yes!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home