Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What They Are Really Saying Episode 14

I've brought you goths, preps, emo, nerds, and even the white trash. Now we go deeper into the realms of human misery....

Do you own any pantyhose? A beret perhaps? What about high heeled shoes? Ok, if you've answered yes to these questions, that's fine. But wait...are you also a guy? If you answered yes just now, you perfectly fit this category.

I threw in some other bizarre lifeforms, hell, even myself. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"It's still real to me!!!!" whines this....wrestling...fan....uh....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey, Wildcat fans, this is Head Coach Lute Olson here to tell you that if you fill up with 8 gallons of gas at your local Chevron, you get a free "freak of nature." Now, that's what I call a slam dunk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Local Scene Idiots: They go to run down theaters, listen to shitty local band music with incoherent lyrics, bob their heads, then retreat to your house and drink all your beer (possibly fuck your little sister too...or the cat, if it gets around).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He asked if I had a light. I said no, then proceeded to gouge my eyes out with broaches

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The black gentleman's name is Forrest. He used to live in the same dorm I did when I was a freshman. The man next to him is a member of the KKK. Fill in the blank what will happen next!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I am tho ready to pilot your awthome thip!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where's a REAL gun when you need one???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can only imagine what his children think of him now....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh jesus...if I find out this is what my grandparents do in their spare time...

The "bizzare super awesome numero uno" picture of Grey Fox has been removed from this site for the following reasons:

Violation of FDA
Violation of The Mexican Council of Food
Violation of Doctor Pancake's "Bitch to Bull" Amendment
Violation of FCC
Violation of NAACP (by request of Jesse Jackson)
Violation of Miss Aya Pixie's (lawyer, dominatrix, accountant) "Bedtime and Naughties" Policy

You BASTARDS!

Well, tomorrow, or whenever I feel like it, Doctor Pancakes and I will be giving part one of "How to survive a college party" entitled: Dress for Success!

grey.fox37@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home