Thursday, May 18, 2006

Updates Start Monday

I'm going to be attending an ISSA conference in Phoenix this weekend, so I'm going to let my protoges take over while I'm gone. Look foward to these ass kicking articles:

How to survive a college party

Review on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Your Blog Sucks: Guess I'm Not As Stupid To Read It As You Thought

Fables of Pizza Hut

Oh, and to shamefully promote my new competition

http://idiotwebcrawers.blogspot.com/

Yes, fans and haters, I've gained an enemy. It seems that I've finally pissed someone off enough to have an anti-troll webpage dedicated to destroying me. How awesome is that? I've never ever knew I'd become an evil martyr until now. Oh, by the way, we're all in high school again, whoopie.

I've also gotten a ton of emails asking who this guy is, where does he come from, do you know him, etc. Honestly, I've got three theories, but let me start by saying, you don't come out of no where and visits my site. I have only promoted my page through word of mouth, to webpages I have insulted, and on forums. Not once have I begun the total and ultimate revelation of this page, so, this guy is someone that has had a problem with me in the past.

As for my predictions, its either that guy I made cry on Advanced Anime because his psychotic attitude was so funny and stupid and he didn't like my opinions that he needed a life. One of mky old friends, Brandi, was upset with me because I don't spend every waking moment of my life on the net, so it could be her or even her "boyfriend" Mark (although I doubt that over-sensitive woman could get a guy named Mark, since that is such a manly name). Finally, it could be one of Jesse or Allie Marie's friends or even themselves doing this to try and teach me a lesson by mocking my attitude. Ok, so you can show aloofness to me or my underlings. "Want a cookie?" Oh fuck, that was gay. "Want a life?" Eh, that's too mean.....hm, oh well, let's leave it at that.

It's funny how this whole incident skyrocketed my ticker and has become quite a conversation at the drinking circle. I was waiting for this day and it hit me now. Guess all I need now is someone to threaten to kill me and I've accomplished just about everything this site stands for.

Regretfully, all comments are to be emailed from now on. Each and everyone of you ass kissing, anti-troll, fanboy and girl losers keep repeating your shit over and over in my comments section. Sure, different words, but same theme or context. If you have a problem with that, you can suck your balls. Maddox was right: letting festering weiners, whether fans or haters, comment on your page gets so annoying, you want to kick them in the teeth and then piss on their body while eating beef jerky. Oh yeah, here ya go, lacky. This is another site for your awesome cause.

http://maddox.xmission.com

I'll find some more for you too since I am your best friend.

grey.fox37@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home