Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All Work And No Play Makes Grey Fox's Site Empty

Work, fixing up my computer, and spending time with my fiancee has detained me recently. I'll be back sometime this week with the updates promised. Lao Tzu, an old college friend of mine, has written quite an essay on the topic of women's sufferage (aka nazi feminism). We welcome Lao Tzu aboard as a freelancer and appreciate his help and commitment as an outside collaborator and indirect asshole.

I've also received an email from a branch of that anti-smoking club "Butts" telling me, and I quote "to cease and desist my criminal activity on their organization immediately."

So, I guess making satire and sarcasm of things is criminal now. Whatever shall we do?

Keep it up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your webpage can leave comments again? Fuck yeah!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit, what an idiot

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home