Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Holy Shit! Grey Fox Is Getting A Webpage???

That's right. Go Daddy is supporting my new webpage, expanding The Truth out to more than just a handful of word of mouthers and obsessed anime geeks. Now, my awesome words of wisdom will be read by millions of lovers and haters. This grand opening will occur sometime in mid to late October after my trip to NDK 2006. I will not reveal the domain name until I actually get it, as I know there are one or two people out there retarded enough to waste their time and money snatching it from me just to spite me like a little pussy crybaby. Believe me when I say, it will blow your mind.

As for updates, I'll have a weekend update this Saturday and also I'm meeting Maddox at 2 that day. I'll have photos and a rundown of what he spoke about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout fucking time! Can't wait!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking foward to it, Grey

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucking your dick as we speak, hehehe :3

6:28 AM  
Blogger Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

I put up a link to your blog in my blog...give me a call when you get back you fucker...we need to have a serious talk...nothing to do with you...Derek and Me.

Your Char.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home