Friday, September 01, 2006

Readers Response to The Super Adventure Club

Amazing how fighting against something so simple as pedophiles ushers the simple-minded, futa loving, cock punching, food consuming beings known as my readers. I've gotten so much praise and traffic from this awesome article, I can't even take a shit without someone telling me how great I am to oust these fags for what they really are. Tonight, we'll take a look at the comments that my fans and haters have sent me. I'm still fishing through all the emails and picking out the good ones still (yes, I was sent that many).

Alex said...
God made me this way, lmao. That is so sad and disturbing, I really hope this sick son of a bitch gets arrested!


All will be taken care of sooner or later, Alex. There are plenty of fine organizations out there that can put creeps like these fun boys away. Despite the fact I am not religious, using God as an excuse is quite pathetic. No wonder they like little boys, they're not manly enough to get a REAL man...I mean woman.

Antonio said...
Being a Spanish Catholic myself, I find this very shocking that a pedophile uses The Word of God as an excuse to love little children. God does not condone homosexuality, so sayeth the bible. A friend of mine in Madrid found your blog and told me I would enjoy it. He was right.


He was right. I am the greatest gift to Blogspot ever and if you or anyone else disagrees, you are wrong. It's no surprise that people use God as an excuse, as you can look at many Catholic Priests bending the rules. Until the Galgemec vagina becomes smaller and loses its razor teeth, these poor priests will have to turn to little boys for sex...oh wait, all they need are a good kick in the nuts to work the junk out, six for The Super Adventure Club.

Samantha said...
Children trust adults by default usually. I love guys, so was a born to love guys or did I make that conscious decision? Some people like to drink urine as a fetish. Were they born that way or did they start drinking some and continued to enjoy it? Loving a boy more than a friend or family member is a conscious choice. They are merely using God as an excuse. Maybe they're really a cult? :P


Excellent point, Sam. You see, kids love candy, stickers, and the promise of a "movies and popcorn night if they just come to this strangers house," by default. A kid also gets very frightened and submissive when it is yelled at by an adult, even if it did nothing wrong. The adult can see this as an ample opportunity to move in, or move in. It is psychological and if you think you were born or made to love boys, you are in desparate need of getting butt rammed by Bubba for the rest of your life. I made the conscious choice to love tits when I could have easily made the conscious choice to love cock on a man. I chose tits like a real man should. As for it being a cult, of course it is. Using the promise of immortality by collecting "Marlock" from boys through sex is the same thing as drinking the awesome kool-aid provided by the bald man in black.

BigNewsDay said...
Great job in exposing these freaks for what they really are. Stop by the
AZ Blog where we fight these same idiots on a daily basis.


Oh dear, I clicked on the link to Absolute Zero from the club's webpage even though they had a warning they were going to upload spyware onto my computer! Oh....it's an anti-pedophile site, sweeeeetttttt. Thank you very much, by the way, you guys are really good at what you do. My site is still better, but that's always expected after you come onto my page and get rocked by its nut busting attributes.

Daydreamer of Oz said...
Classic, GreyFox! Alex, we're working on that very hope tirelessly. Come join us at the link provided by BigNewsDay.


Glad you enjoyed it. There is your answer, Alex.

The Mother of a Child said...
God bless you, Grey Fox. Although sarcasm is not my style of humor, you perfectly used it for a topic that gives me dread when I let my child out to play. I am glad there are young men like you in this world that can be kind of a jerk sometimes, but at least have the decency to strike down on disgusting men like these.


I find it rather odd and shocking that a mother would come onto my site and praise me for all the "horrible" things I say, but she apparently understands it's sarcasm and satire. If only there were more adults out there who can laugh at a fart joke and not have a thumb up their ass.

Rookiee said...
Wow, I look pretty cute. :)


The Truth aims to please the delusional. I found out this was the pic of an Australian pedophile with the Peter Pan Syndrome. Put two and two together....

NG said...
On the other hand, Antonio, there is nothing in the bible that says that someone can use the word of god to promote hate and violence. That some do doesn't make it any more right that someone who subscribes to a fallacious philosphy.


Just say you like little kids and you hate war because you're a pussy boy lover!

Jesus Bowling said...
That was probably one of your best "serious" works, Grey. Fantastic job.


Thanks, I'm always "serious."

Anonymous said...
ng is a fag


Well, no one is perfect.

leBonhomme said...
Nice pic... why have I been edited out of it?


Uh oh, time to put more butter into your eyes, I think they're going bad. GET THIS MAN A HOT POCKET, STAT!

"nothing tickles leBonhomme's fancy than a night of hot pockets and thinking about which Star Trek child actor he'd do first."

at least it keeps me off the streets :)

Clerk: 10 hot pockets, that'll be $11.00, please
Boy: Here, use this credit card!
Clerk: ....is this yours?
Boy: No, its my long lost brother's card! He's staying over for a while to look after me! We're gonna play doctor later!
Clerk: ....(he makes a move to the phone and dials 911)

Anonymous said...
lebonhomme is a fag


Great detective work, you anonymous sleuth, you.

karen said...
ew, these guys r sik fuks!


If anyone can decipher this alien language, please contact me.

Stitches77 said...
Ng said On the other hand, Antonio, there is nothing in the bible that says that someone can use the word of god to promote hate and violence.


The only promotion of hate and violence I've observed has been from the pedovores.

But since you, ng, are interested in the word of God, he also said Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls

In other words, stop using the word to fuck little boys.

Vanisher came to me in my dreams on my birthday and slothed this:

Vanisher said...
Using your detestable attitude for the forces of good I see?


Good jod, keep up the good work. How long will you good will to your fellow man last?

He also told me he truly is a futa fan and complained about how awesome I am to him on the 0bsidian forums. I am unsure as how to translate his final sentence, but if anyone can or knows what "jod" means in his sentence, please inform me soon. I would love to learn how to translate some of this awesome alien language.

Oh, and I always do good for my fellow man, that's why I have this site, for real men who love real manly articles, not sob stories about how much of an asshole Grey Fox is, whoever the fuck that is. I think he owns Something Awful or something awful like that. He also has a lot of hater fans that eat big hefty bowls of his nuts for breakfast because he has enough to go around for them.

And finally, my brother has graciously added this:

Mythril said...
Wow, all they need is some make-up and they can be Emo!

Queers.

Well, I know for a fact OhHellYeah70 is emo after the saddening crybaby story he wrote about me on his site.

And there you have it. Comments from all walks of life. In a week, I'll post the top 10 emails I've gotten. Later today, I'll have my Arizona and Notre Dame outlooks for College football season ready and a fun little quiz for everyone to take.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Vanisher really did die from low traffic. Damn, I thought you smacked him with your hefty gonads!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home