Monday, February 22, 2010

A Marvelous Idea

I have been pondering what in the living hell to do with this blog for the past four months now. I realize that this blog has been a satirical blog, but nothing too different or special from others besides accurately "cheap shots" of the dark side of internet culture. So, where do i go from here?

And then it hit me...YouTube is crawling with people needing my awesome, unbiased, and accurate critique of their channels. Though I run the risk of having mine hacked by crybaby pussies who can't take a joke, I find it an interesting venture.

So, find prominent YouTube mongers, devote a post to each, show links, pics, make them e-famous, maybe even on the side come up with another idea before Vanisher comes back from the deadz to troll a trolling troll troll blog.

I will be looking for assistance. I have a life (indicted by the months it fucking took to make another ball shattering post) and cannot do this on my own. Email to apply or to hate.

grey.fox37@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home