Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update Of A Mars Volta Lover

I'm four years late, but I recall this gentleman saying to look at his webpage two years from August of 2005 to see how popular he was.

http://www.killthezodiac.netfirms.com/

Click the link, the page no longer exists =(

Sorry, pal, looks like no one was ready for your crap music

That's all for now. The web page sadly fell through because the genius who set it up for me failed horribly in setting up the templates and since I don't have the time between work to do it myself, I gotta find someone else help me.

I'm single again now, threw my woman of seven years out the door. Long story short, never ever associate with someone who denies they have anti-social personality disorder when they do.

grey.fox37@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home