Saturday, December 10, 2005

Real Ashlee Simpson Fan Mail

I saw Ashlee Simpson in a McDonald's the other night, and she was drunk as shit-faced could be. While all the other guys with cameras were trying to get a photo, I was only trying to get something to eat. Next thing you know, her crazy adventure was all over the news and the internet. I couldn't believe this little bitch even tried to make it in showbiz by using her hot sister's name. They both have no talent, but I'd fuck the hell out of Jessica's mouth. Ashlee can die for all I care.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up...I'm surprised I didn't. Guess I just wasn't in the mood at talking about this (now) blonde bimbo.

It sucks that starving people such as this fan have to wait while Ashlee climbs over a counter to go suck the manager's cock. HEY, SOME OF US HAVE TO GET BACK TO REAL JOBS LIKE MAKING GAMES, PRESCRIBING MEDICINE, DEFENDING CLIENTS, AND JACKING OFF TO FUTANARI!....excluding that last one.

I hope you got that meal and I hope it wasn't covered in the McDonalds manager's cum or Ashlee's lip gloss.

And amen to you for finally knowing what the TRUE meaning of what Jessica's mouth is all about!! It's just like finding the true meaning of Christmas: The Presents. Hey, maybe Santa will put Jessica Simpson in your stocking and you can stuff her mouth! That'd be so tits.

On a further note from the previous post....you know, the "cool unique futa freak," I emplore ALL my fans, haters or lovers, to write feedback about this guy and his defense to my humor. I need some more of my fans to become famous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home